To apply please copy and paste your CV into the online application form, detailing your qualifications and work history.
You will then be asked to complete two 250 word technical boxes which should be used to demonstrate how you meet the essential technical criteria as follows:
• Use of digital communication channels
• CRM management for customer activity
In the event of high volume of applications the technical criteria may be used as the lead sift criteria
The Statement of Suitability section (in no more than 750 words) should be used to outline your skills and experience for the role and detail how you meet the essential experience criteria listed below. You may wish to bullet point/list your statement to match the criteria.
• Experience of building strong multiple customer relationships to identify potential opportunities and managing those opportunities to deliver effective results across the portfolio.
• Experience of developing robust engagement rhythms with portfolio customers in your relationship planning. Agree customer action plans that will add value for the customers processes.
• Identifying customer problems and recognising themes through a portfolio of customers
The sift will take place shortly after the closing date and if successful, you will be invited to attend a blended interview via video link.
The blended interview will test the experience and behaviours listed in the job description, as well as the strengths associated with the role. We want to hear your first, unrehearsed, natural response to strength questions, and so we don’t advertise which strengths are being tested.
Please review your application form before clicking ‘submit’ – once you have submitted, you will not be able to amend your application. Ensure your application form is received by the closing date for receipt of applications – this is 11:55pm on the advertised date.
If you would like further information about the use of your personal data, please click on the link below:
Job Applicant Personal Information
Any move to HM Land Registry from another employer will mean you can no longer access childcare vouchers. This includes moves between government departments. You may however be eligible for other government schemes, including Tax Free Childcare. Determine your eligibility at https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
Where an individual taking up the responsibility will be based in Swansea Office, the ability to speak Welsh is desirable
Feedback will only be provided if you attend an interview or assessment.