Please upload your CV to include your work history. The Statement of Suitability section should be used to outline your skills and experience for the role. In no more than 1000 words please provide details of how you meet the essential criteria listed below:
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering communication campaigns
- Proficient in communication tools and techniques, developing messages, and using low cost channels
- Ability to work on own initiative and quickly grasp complex issues
- Good understanding of current and emerging communication trends, audience groups and how to reach them
- Experience of assessing the effectiveness and impact of communications.
- Experience of writing press releases, statements or other media briefing material.
Please note that in the event of a high number of applications the following leading criteria will be sifted on first:
Experience of planning, managing and delivering communication campaigns
The sift will take place shortly after the closing date. If successful at sift you will be invited to attend a virtual, electronic interview and prepare on the day exercise week commencing 1st November 2021.
The blended interview stage of the process will test the technical, experience and behaviours listed in the job description.
Please review your application form before clicking ‘submit’ – once you have submitted, you will not be able to amend your application.
Ensure your application form is received by the closing date for receipt of applications – this is 11:55pm on the advertised date.
HMLR is accredited to the Disability Confidence Scheme, which denotes organisations which have a positive attitude towards disabled people. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum essential criteria at the shortlisting stage are guaranteed an invitation to interview.
If any candidate requires the panel to consider a reasonable adjustment or there is anything else they would like the panel to take into consideration they are asked to notify us of this at application stage where possible or during the process as soon as it becomes a requirement.
If you would like further information about the use of your personal data, please click on the link below:
Job Applicant Personal Information
Feedback will only be provided if you attend an interview or assessment.